I always loved Tops and list. The best, the latest, the definitely best of, bla bla bla. Because, whether you like or not, agreed or not, probably you will find something valuable in each one. Maybe a discovery of something you didn’t knew.
That said, here’s my:
Top 5 Best List and Tops of my memory (at the moment).
- The 50 Best Albums of the Decade (2000-2009). Paste one of my favorites music publications, courtesy of it’s staff.
- 30 Instrumental songs ever. Original at least right?
- 50 Greatest Covers. Also from Spin. Covers it selves are must polemics, so a top 50 was a must.
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. Yes, Rolling Stone. They tried, and in my opinion, they failed, but let’s be honest, they were trying to sell, not to nail, so, id they failed?
- The 10 best Ramones Songs of all Time. Being one of the best fuking bands ever, a top 10 from them makes sense, even if they will be the firsts of never care about it.